Small Business Coaching Services
Individual Coaching Services
Al La Carte Planning Services
- Private Strategic Planning Session. Half-Day. We will send a questionnaire to you in advance of our planning meeting. We meet with you and your selected team for 3 hours to develop your company Values, Vision and Mission, your industry outlook, your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. We work with you to develop long term goals and an annual action plan. This process is recommended for companies with a 3 to 10 year or longer ownership horizon, updated annually. We work with you to develop long term goals and an annual action plan.
- Private Personal Planning Session. Do you have a personal plan for your life that integrates with your business? We will meet with you to develop a personal plan for you and your loved ones. This typically comes before business planning, and it ultimately is the passion behind the business plan. We will help you develop a ten-year personal vision and action plan.
- The “Quick Calc” Business Evaluation. This service is for existing business owners. During a brief phone interview, you provide us a business description, your revenues, profits, and inventory for the past year. In some cases, we may require a bit more information. We will provide a value range for businesses in your industry.
- Informal Evaluation plus recast. Every business owner should understand the value of their hard work! With this report, you will understand the value of your “sweat equity” over the years. You provide us the last three years of financial statements. We begin with a recast of your financial statements to determine your owner’s discretionary earnings. We will determine a value range for your business.
- Business Evaluation 30+ page report. With this comprehensive report, you will understand the value of your “sweat equity” over the years. You provide us the last three years of financial statements. We begin with a recast of your financial statements to determine your owner’s discretionary earnings. We will interview you with 70+ questions. Then we will send you a 30+ page report with ten valuation methods.
“I feel very fortunate to have met Alan Melton. The timing could not have been better. My business had reached a point of growth in which I really needed some help pushing it forward. I had been actively seeking a mentor and business coach and there could not be a better fit than Alan. He was quickly able to access my current situation and provide a clear plan and direction. I immediately starting seeing results in both my business and overall quality of life. If you need help taking your business to the next level Alan is the one that can get you there.” Doug, CEO, Web Design and Marketing
- Basic Business Assessment. This free tool is available here on our website. This is a self-directed check-up of important areas of your organization. Once you have completed this assessment, we will work with you to identify areas to work on and make specific recommendations for improvement. We will guide you to incorporate recommendations into your action plan.
- Comprehensive Business Assessment. One of our coaches can guide you through this detailed analysis and will help you formulate a written business improvement strategy. This is a 100 point guided check-up of important areas of your organization. We review with you areas of Acquisitions, Leadership, Marketing, Organization, Sales, Planning, Human Asset Management, Customers, Finance, and Legal aspects of your company. We will ask probing questions to help you identify areas to work on. We will make specific recommendations for improvement, and we will incorporate recommendations into your action plan.
- Website Marketing Assessment. We will review your website and internet marketing strategies to determine your organization‘s effectiveness at leveraging technology, viral marketing, and social media to promote your business. We make specific recommendations for improvement and guide you to incorporate recommendations into your action plan.
- Sales and Marketing Assessment. This 20 point Sales and Marketing check-up will guide you to understand your strengths and areas for improvement. We will provide take away ideas that will get you started in growing your revenues and increasing profits.
- Owner Personality Profile. Do you ever wonder why you behave in certain ways? Are your customers or employees caught off guard with the way you manage? Once we have provided you the results of your profile you will be able to better understand your leadership style, as well as how to best leverage out on your talents. With an understanding of your employee’s styles, you will better understand how to manage them.
Personal Growth, Encouragement, and Education
- Social Media Marketing Coaching. How do you develop a social media marketing campaign for your business? During this coaching session, we will walk you through the steps to get set up on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other business social networking, how to find contacts that are aligned with your business goals, how to quickly find and add business contacts and friends who can buy your services.
- Coach on Call Sessions. Do you ever need assistance with making an important decision, and you wish you had a business advisor to help you explore alternatives? With this service, you will have an expert coach on call for you! Simply call us to schedule an appointment, and we will be there for you.
- Maximize Business Value Workshop. This half-day workshop is designed to not only share the keys to making your business valuable, but we will also help you develop an action plan for growing the value of your business. You will have an “informal board of directors” attending this meeting, a non-competing group of other business leaders. In this workshop, you will learn how to work less, earn more and the steps to make your business more valuable.
For more information:
Call us at 1-888-504-0777, or email us:
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” John F. Kennedy